

Kelly Kruger is navigating life after divorce in the most chill way possible. And that is by expanding her soap career by stepping into the shoes of one of ‘General Hospital’s’ legacy characters, Serena Baldwin.
On July 30, she became the latest actress to portray the iconic character, after Carly Schroeder stepped back following decades of portraying the character onscreen.
Kelly Kruger Opens Up About How Divorce Made Her Want To Quit Acting
‘General Hospital’ came to the rescue, or we might never have seen ‘The Young and the Restless’ star Kelly Kruger on our screens again.
On July 28, Kruger finalized her divorce from her husband Darin Brooks, who she’s been married to for nearly a decade. The soap opera couple share two young daughters together.
Speaking up on how the divorce affected her life and mental health, she confessed that at one point, she reached a place where she felt like giving up on her acting career.
“I was passing on a lot of offers,” she said in an interview with TV Insider. “I didn’t want to do guest stars; I didn’t want to do pilots.

I was done. One day, I just felt like I was questioning every life decision, and my phone rings with my agent basically saying, ‘Hey, General Hospital wants to offer you a role based off a tape you did three years ago.’ I have chills talking about it because in that moment, I was like, ‘I don’t think I’m done with acting the way I thought I was. This feels right to me.”
The last time ‘GH’ fans saw Serena onscreen was in 2017, when Carly Schroeder reprised the role she started playing as a child for a special episode honoring Lee Baldwin (Peter Hansen).
The new plot has her back on the scene to help her mom, Lucy, take over Deception from the Quartermaines.
Back to Kruger; now that the divorce is over and she’s finally made her ‘GH’ debut, the actress is starting to find her glow once more.
Clad in a bikini and looking gorgeous on a pool float sipping champagne, Kruger shared the picture on her socials, captioning it with, “Lots to celebrate this week!!!”
“My first episode airs this Thursday,” she wrote at the time, referencing her upcoming ‘GH’ debut. “I can’t wait!!! Who’s watching??”
Be sure to catch up on everything happening with Soaps right now. Come back here often for all Soaps spoilers, news, and updates.
The post General Hospital Kelly Kruger Opens Up About Life After Divorce and Her Fresh Start first appeared on https://celebbabylaundry.com/username-search-on-match/.
0 comments :
Post a Comment